A CRY IN THE WILDERNESS
There is somebody crying In the wilderness of our world, But nobody hears him at all, A cry echoes, but no one hears it Because everyone is busy, In the wilderness of our world You and your cry are lost, so This is the life of our wilderness And everything is missing over there.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A CRY IN THE WILDERNESS by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
Did you read them?
- Llama Looks Up, Warren Falcon
- Mad Cow Gelatin, Saiom Shriver
- My Wish One Day, But..., Luis Estable
- Now That I Love You, abigail sikwenda
- AMALFI COAST, Elia Michael
- My Lover`s Lips Are Honey, Luis Estable
- when i inhaled you..., Mandolyn ...
- The Dance Of Death, Luis Estable
- language is not so much anymore, Mandolyn ...
- A Crazy Noisy Bird, Wasim Akram