It's about a girl.
Possibly the most attractive girl I've ever known.
I was quite taken with her,
almost from the very beginning.
Brown eyes and black hair.
Small and skinny.
So proper in all the right ways.
I was in love with her and I still am.
I long now for this wonderful girl.
So beautiful and comely.
I'll spend my life longing for this wonderful and beautiful girl.
I'm sorry I never had a chance to be with her.
Michael McParland's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Crush by Michael McParland )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Red lips and me, binod bastola
- Evidence, Kyle Schlicher
- Preserved or Lost, Esther Thornburg
- Doing Inventory, Kyle Schlicher
- Concertina Wire, Kyle Schlicher
- Letër tim biri., skender iljaz braka
- Soggy, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Garbage Poems, Kyle Schlicher
- DANDELION, Lilly Emery
- Travelling Day, Nijith Cherian