Jonathan ROBIN (22 September / London)
A Cross Trick Act
A Controlled Response Offered Simply To Incite Curiosity
Actively Catalyzes Reply Open Sourced, Thus Invites Complicity
As Creativity Releases One’s Subtle Thoughts Indicting Conformity
A play on words, from alpha to omegA
Conditions mind-sets through techniques linguistiC
Revealing fresh allusions which ajaR
Open the nervous floodgates of the egO.
Simplicity at times appears just tacticS,
Too difficult, confusing, which restricT
Inspired trick interactions which the 'I'
Creates to coin illusions in a cross tiC!
Poet Other Poems
- *Intelligent Design*
- *Rubaiyat of Invention and Innovation - ...
- *Stranger in Strange Crowd*
- *Superlative Story*
- ... and Lethewards have sunk
- ? Litotes ?
- [H]our Glass after Richard Seymour - The...
- [L]ink Weavers
- 101 Of Room 202
- A Beam of Light
- A Cross T[r]ick - Acrostic
- A Cross Trick Act
- A Dog's Life
- A Fire-Sided T.V. Chat By A Farsighted G...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.