A Corner of life
Anxiety is the terror of dreams
May even come out with haste
The temp of fear
Wave of haste but how could protest
The limit of the blow of wind
Next source not determined
Broken heart will be together for some time
Lack of unnecessary hollow
Moments are horrible this anxiety is however a terror
The fear of loss of life
All the dreams that drowns
Silence that cannot last, but will burst
Shift to sobs, labs to panic, acceptance of truth
The vagueness of nightmare
Volume of wonder that spread
One cannot move through the narrow steps of mind
It will lash and stop
The falsity could find out at first sight
This way may be the way of love
But hidden truth its nightmare
Real love wants to protect the nexus
But how can avoid the challenging truth
Dreams are perhaps the projection of next
A way to fantasy…..
©2014 SALINI.S.NAIR. All rights reserved.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Corner of life by SALINI NAIR )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Missing An Award Ceremony, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Weeping Under The Rain, Tony Adah
- EVEN More Cosmic Than That~~~, Monk E. Biz
- No Place Nation, Xavier Cole
- Dream Another Dream, Xavier Cole
- CITY OF LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Polyamory, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- HEARTBREAK 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Multiple children, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- If I Had a Voice, Lee Gelis