Alon Calinao Dy
A Cop and A Nurse
A cop serves the safety of the people;
A nurse takes care of the sick people.
A cop maintains peace and order;
A nurse is the eye of the doctor.
A cop is ready to die for the country;
A nurse is willing to sacrifice for his patient.
A cop is a living hero of the nation;
A nurse is a best friend of a dying person.
A cop defends victims in crime;
A nurse protects patient's bill of rights.
Alon Calinao Dy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Cop and A Nurse by Alon Calinao Dy )
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Paces, Neil Kennett
- ህድደን ዎርድስ - Hidden Words, Is It Poetry
- The blind man., richard harris
- Unbearably, Lilly Emery
- Across the courtyard, Jorge Rolon
- Why Must I Toil?, Monk E. Biz
- Stay Devoted, Lawrence S. Pertillar