Maria Barbara Korynt
a coolness of fresh water
I am taking the pale cheek out,
not for effect, I am searching for rays.
a skin swelled.
the sun is burning
with the heat,
is threatening with bubbles.
the sun is already squeezing tears.
on eyes I put leaves.
coolness of fresh water,
is restoring the will to live.
heat is teasing.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (a coolness of fresh water by Maria Barbara Korynt )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Soap And Skin, Edward Kofi Louis
- LOVE الحب, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Lard, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Road to Silence, John F. McCullagh
- UH-1 Iroquois, Kyle Schlicher
- Owl-Moon Night & The Rickshaw-puller, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Sagacious Senryus, Diane Hine
- A miner 49er (golden dreams), Monk E. Biz
- SATELLITE MOUTHS, alexander opicho
- Praying A Relief, Amitava Sur