Maria Barbara Korynt
a coolness of fresh water
I am taking the pale cheek out,
not for effect, I am searching for rays.
a skin swelled.
the sun is burning
with the heat,
is threatening with bubbles.
the sun is already squeezing tears.
on eyes I put leaves.
coolness of fresh water,
is restoring the will to live.
heat is teasing.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (a coolness of fresh water by Maria Barbara Korynt )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- HELPLESS, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- A piece of my ground, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Tick Tock, Michael Mira
- Love Burns, Khairul Ahsan
- Whispers, Mihaela Pirjol
- For Your Family Pride, Are You Going To .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Tears of A Woman, Who Can Underatnd .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love Is A Groovy Thing, Electric Lady
- I Think, tallulah montegue
- Fill Free, Teye Wayoe Ebenezer