Maria Barbara Korynt
a coolness of fresh water
I am taking the pale cheek out,
not for effect, I am searching for rays.
a skin swelled.
the sun is burning
with the heat,
is threatening with bubbles.
the sun is already squeezing tears.
on eyes I put leaves.
coolness of fresh water,
is restoring the will to live.
heat is teasing.
Maria Barbara Korynt's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (a coolness of fresh water by Maria Barbara Korynt )
- The Sadness Of This World, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Could Be Out In The Rain, Vigna Mukund
- Equations: Friend Or Enemy, Guess Who
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid