A Collection of Haiku - Winter
I - Morning Frost
White and crisp the lawn,
Breath to mist before my face,
A winter day born.
II - Breezes
Leaves fly past the road
Wind slapping against my face
Somewhere near it's snowed.
III - Morning Fog
Blanket of ash grey
Cold, bleak silhouettes emerge.
Slowly starts the day.
Greg Davidson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Slowly will this collection grow
Come again and there may be
Another verse to see.
Comments about this poem (A Collection of Haiku - Winter by Greg Davidson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Seen, Jose Torres Junior
- I Seen..., Jose Torres Junior
- Duet, John deVries
- Chuh, John deVries
- Blurry, Jose Armando Guzman
- Salome (Rubiyat sonnet), Gert Strydom
- See everything pure, gajanan mishra
- When I hold you tightly against me, Gert Strydom
- the gramophone record, Somanathan Iyer
- the idiot box, Somanathan Iyer