A Collection of Haiku - Summer
I - Dawn Waters
Swamp hens guard the lake.
Warblers flit from reed to reed.
Ducks, the mirror break.
II - Bushfires
Summer licks the trees,
Smoke haze fills the western sky,
Ash scent on the breeze.
III - Heatwave
Humid sweaty calm,
South wind tickles stagnant leaves.
Comes a cooling balm.
Greg Davidson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Slowly will this collection grow
Come again and there may be
Another verse to see.
Comments about this poem (A Collection of Haiku - Summer by Greg Davidson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- All Equal, A.j. Binash
- Letting Go, Electric Lady
- नोँसोर फैफिनबाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Love Letters on Leaves, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Halved, Raihana Abdul Jabbar
- Gathering Rosebuds, Doyen Lingua
- My Stallion, Raihana Abdul Jabbar
- Hooker Nadine Gordimer, Richard Thripp
- swallow, mina lotfi
- hey ass-wipe, i love you, Mandolyn ...