A Collection of Haiku - Summer
I - Dawn Waters
Swamp hens guard the lake.
Warblers flit from reed to reed.
Ducks, the mirror break.
II - Bushfires
Summer licks the trees,
Smoke haze fills the western sky,
Ash scent on the breeze.
III - Heatwave
Humid sweaty calm,
South wind tickles stagnant leaves.
Comes a cooling balm.
Greg Davidson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Slowly will this collection grow
Come again and there may be
Another verse to see.
Comments about this poem (A Collection of Haiku - Summer by Greg Davidson )
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis