M.D Dinesh Nair
A CIRCLE AND A ZERO
Mistaken for each other
Taunt my mind for once
And I try to flee from them.
A circle has a unique face
And a zero has many.
The wise have ever proclaimed
As they have had to say something.
In a white paper, I draw a circle
But it looks like a zero.
When I attempt the latter,
The former fades away!
I run in a circle of odds
As many a zero chases me from behind.
I sleep under a circling wheel
And the nightmare of zeroes begins to haunt me.
Who are you both gentle images?
Why are you like twins identical?
May I ask you both just once?
What do you want to do with each other?
M.D Dinesh Nair's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A CIRCLE AND A ZERO by M.D Dinesh Nair )
Did you read them?
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John