A Christmas Wish
A time of year
To think of love and sharing
A time of peace
For the whole world to cherish
A time to be with all your friends and family
And wish them all
A Merry Christmas
Making angles in the snow
or sliding down a hill
roasting chestnuts on the fire
takes away the chill
Candy canes and mistletoe
and grand-ma’s home made pie
Ginger bread and hot co-co
You know it’s Christmas time
Seasons come and seasons pass
but we still remember
the joy we shared on Christmas last
looking forward to next December
Flowers bloom then pumpkins grow
then suddenly it starts to snow.
Then our hearts are young again
You know it’s Christmas time.
On Christmas eve
Santa will soon be coming
with lots of toys
for girls and boys to play with.
To see their eyes sparkle like stars above
is all we need for a Merry Christmas....
So live your life with kindness and love in your heart
and you’ll always have a merry Christmas.
(All rights reserved)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Christmas Wish by Philippe Brisebois )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- hey ass-wipe, i love you, Mandolyn ...
- The Mystery Of Word, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Men who see no day, Zimba Sundrogo
- Handsome and king, hasmukh amathalal
- Stoned by sadness, Nalini Chaturvedi
- The Goodness of a Life-mate (Section-6 .., rajendran muthiah
- Heart to, hasmukh amathalal
- An Ode to my Tree, Kelly Curiel
- foliage, snehanair manikkath
- Love Lures Life! - sonnet-, Manjeshwari P MYSORE