Ramesh T A
A CHOICE TO BE MADE!
Many love letters reach me on line
From young ladies of various ages!
They all say they are impressed
With my profile and wish to move.
If I contact them, each one says,
They would send their photos
And can we go on in love long!
Names are many but message is same
As all the letters are stereotyped ones!
When I was thinking about first one
And wrote a poem about my view
Many advised me to accept love!
So, what could be the choice I have
Among Meneka, Medea or Monika?
I can only sing a song like Lou Bega -
I have a girl in America, in Alaska
I have a girl in Africa and Asia too!
Which one to choose is my job
Not so easy I think as all are fine
In their proposals they express
So well making it very complicated!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A CHOICE TO BE MADE! by Ramesh T A )
- My Jason Lytle Suggestion, Mark R. Elias
- Poetic Aspirations, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Nappy Change, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Holding Closely, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Rock an' Roller, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Living With An Open Heart, Renee Marie
- Love Burns, Angela K Brown
- Broken Love, Angela K Brown
- All of Me, Angela K Brown
- Rain, Angela K Brown
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)