Ramesh T A
A CHOICE TO BE MADE!
Many love letters reach me on line
From young ladies of various ages!
They all say they are impressed
With my profile and wish to move.
If I contact them, each one says,
They would send their photos
And can we go on in love long!
Names are many but message is same
As all the letters are stereotyped ones!
When I was thinking about first one
And wrote a poem about my view
Many advised me to accept love!
So, what could be the choice I have
Among Meneka, Medea or Monika?
I can only sing a song like Lou Bega -
I have a girl in America, in Alaska
I have a girl in Africa and Asia too!
Which one to choose is my job
Not so easy I think as all are fine
In their proposals they express
So well making it very complicated!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A CHOICE TO BE MADE! by Ramesh T A )
- Eternal Spirits, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Waiting On God, Tom Zart
- Eunuch, arshad arshad
- Messengers Of The Heart, Tom Zart
- Letting Go, Phil Soar
- bury this six feet under your eyelids, Mandolyn ...
- Alighting From Despair, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Life Is Awakened, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Island Grassland, George Egba
- BEWILDERED, Joseph Ndawula
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Rose that Grew from Concrete, Tupac Shakur
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Udiah (witness to Yah)