Ramesh T A
A CHOICE TO BE MADE!
Many love letters reach me on line
From young ladies of various ages!
They all say they are impressed
With my profile and wish to move.
If I contact them, each one says,
They would send their photos
And can we go on in love long!
Names are many but message is same
As all the letters are stereotyped ones!
When I was thinking about first one
And wrote a poem about my view
Many advised me to accept love!
So, what could be the choice I have
Among Meneka, Medea or Monika?
I can only sing a song like Lou Bega -
I have a girl in America, in Alaska
I have a girl in Africa and Asia too!
Which one to choose is my job
Not so easy I think as all are fine
In their proposals they express
So well making it very complicated!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A CHOICE TO BE MADE! by Ramesh T A )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1923 - 1998)
(8 December 65 BC – 27 November 8 BC)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Albert Guest
(20 August 1881 - 5 August 1959)
(27 July 1870 – 16 July 1953)
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Loving is What Christmas is All About, Dorsey Baker
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- Good Riddance, Electric Lady
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne