A Change in Thinking
I'm alive and finally clear
About the reason I am here.
It was something that I longed for through the years.
Many times I wondered why
That at night sometimes I'd cry.
It was cleansing out my body through my tears.
I was happy with my life
As a mother and a wife.
But, still was living with the same old fears.
I knew something was missing.
My brain kept on insisting
To change my perception of how the world appears.
And then I started healing
And changed how I was feeling.
It opened all the doors to new frontiers.
I'm feeling so at peace now
In finding out that somehow
That tolerance for all is what endears.
Edwina Reizer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Change in Thinking by Edwina Reizer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Cry of Torn Leaf, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Amdo (love), Missau Missau
- Dynamic Frustration, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- In Divine Lap of Nature, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Not towards west, gajanan mishra
- The Tributary Stanza, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Daughter, Missau Missau
- Ask, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Starling, Maurice Whyte
- Who I Am, Zillur Rahman Shuvro