cheung shun sang
A chance you armed as FOX YIN TUNG-Hong-Kong
A chance you armed as FOX YIN TUNG..
Trimmer chances will wangle out of laws.
Chance your arms are smuggle men.
Hong Kong FOX YIN TUNG had chance to come true.
Chance would be fine as there are only disguised laws.
Poorer grades are some dissembles.
Double faces will hide but fight the laws by tricks.
No perjury all are FOX YIN TUNG with sins.
Hong Kong FOX YIN TUNG also knows as Henry Fox by English names.
Miracle smuggle products earn a lot for legal charms illegally. Electronics also medicines load to boats and there may be drugs or heroin.
Henry Fox had bought and sold..
Bills and fames and poses are surest bet in FOX YIN TUNG life.
Henry fox had passed away. He also becomes our famous china official congress men when he came to senior ages.
True to say a man and family who smuggle goods and merchandises must try to take a pose as triad gangs.
- - - - - -Cheung Shun Sang=Cauchy3- - - -
cheung shun sang's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A chance you armed as FOX YIN TUNG-Hong-Kong by cheung shun sang )
- For The Romantic Poets In The Dissatisfi.., mary douglas
- End of trust, gajanan mishra
- Ode To Peace, Dilantha Gunawardana
- Divine Words, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Dark chocolate, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Colonization, gajanan mishra
- Coexisting, Kyle Schlicher
- Feelings, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Let me tell a friend a story, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Our Fall خريفنا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)