Is It Poetry
A Challenge To The Dark
To be shot through the windows eye.
Returned to the other side.
Out from the dark and into the light.
The look on your face is surprise.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Challenge To The Dark by Is It Poetry )
- WHO'LL TAKE THE MARK?, Michael P. Johnson
- जिउनि दाइरियाव,2011, Ronjoy Brahma
- DESIGNED BY GOD, Subbaraman N V
- I am a spoil, Naveed Khalid
- Nursery rhyme - Dynosaur, S.D. TIWARI
- The darkness, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Beautiful Soup, Lewis Carroll
- Afternoon in School The Last Lesson, David Herbert Lawrence
- The Nature of Sorrow, Karan Patade
- Ms. butterfly, Kenneth Maswabi
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- November, Thomas Hood
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Innkeeper’s Wife, Clive Sansom
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 January 1903 - 13 March 1976)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)