A pretty chalet is A pretty refugee's Dreamy house when he Will leave his ugly tent, but As long as he lives in his Permanent tent It seems no chalet, A chalet is a great reward For those who will leave Their ugly tents, but they Hope one day to leave their tents, All pretty refugees wish to leave Their tents as possible as they can, but It seems nothing happens in the near horizon, Staying in a tent is hellish and it's out of A pretty soul's imagination anytime and anywhere, People look forward for a better life, but a Refugee is doomed for a life imprisonment in a tent, and It looks a tent life is outbalancing a chalet life Just for the present moment and may be for the near future.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Chalet by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I wouldn't ask more, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Let It Be Fatal, Deanna Lee
- A Blue Christmas Tree, Heather Burns
- Mother, and mother, gajanan mishra
- Father To A Daughter, louis rams
- James Foley, Hardik Vaidya
- Cowards, Hardik Vaidya
- Ye duniya jiski hai wohi sambhale- Ghazal, Talab ...
- One Day I Shall Not Remain Here, But My .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Yes, I am a man, gajanan mishra