A chair meant to share.
In that mischievous room,
stand a chair meant to share.
Who 's would have said?
My endless days, on her soft contact,
pleasant the skin of mine
I recognized her from a dream that I had.
That girl at my dream door steps.
She looks at me, and says let's share.
Then I wake up next to her
Time pass since forever.
Two different persons, destiny coupled.
She drank me; with her strong soul, she makes me whole,
in my mind, in my heart.
And now we have a child, compensation that fills,
our love and makes it strong.
Mildness of caress, whispering in my heart.
' She is your lover; she is your friend,
' She is my wife; she is my whole life'
'To my wife'
Luca Menin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A chair meant to share. by Luca Menin )
- Prayer, Naveed Khalid
- Heart Thieves, douglas scotney
- The CPI(M) , The Aim & Motive of It (The.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rings I Have Worn, Susan Lacovara
- Is The CPI(M) Itself Good And Gentle?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki