A chair meant to share.
In that mischievous room,
stand a chair meant to share.
Who 's would have said?
My endless days, on her soft contact,
pleasant the skin of mine
I recognized her from a dream that I had.
That girl at my dream door steps.
She looks at me, and says let's share.
Then I wake up next to her
Time pass since forever.
Two different persons, destiny coupled.
She drank me; with her strong soul, she makes me whole,
in my mind, in my heart.
And now we have a child, compensation that fills,
our love and makes it strong.
Mildness of caress, whispering in my heart.
' She is your lover; she is your friend,
' She is my wife; she is my whole life'
'To my wife'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A chair meant to share. by Luca Menin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- 154. The Path Of Life, John Westlake
- OUR FALLEN LEAVES اوراقنا المتساقطة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Language, Our Friend, Sandra Feldman
- there's a pretty plum sky and then there.., Mandolyn ...
- Revealed, John Onyeme
- Groom is the Cadaver, Pintu Mahakul
- Sleep deprived, Matthew Holloway
- More Than Just Memories, David Whalen
- Legacy, Matthew Holloway
- EVERY ACTION HAS ITS REACTION لكل فعل رد.., MOHAMMAD SKATI