a ceremony on the bed!
The warmness spread through the thoughtless mind,
To make the fist size machine not to pound,
The rhythm of music in the closet of the chest,
The tip toe dance of the victorious trend,
The heat spreads through the stomach and the limps,
They are possessed with the haunting ancestral spirit,
The touching of tissues makes them to dance and sprint,
Contained on mattress of burning gas of fossil woods,
The unfulfilled desire is left behind for the mortals to dream,
Before the journey is done on the bed of four wheel barrel drum,
Decorated with the choicest flowers with loving notes,
Sprinkled with the fast evaporating perfume, hard to smell,
The final betrothal of water and fire, to churn out ashes,
The last rituals of anaerobic rotting in the comfort of velvety mosses,
A soul from the union of two souls, has left and arrived to pay the taxes,
Everything is quiet and peaceful after the ceremony finishes.
veeraiyah subbulakshmi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (a ceremony on the bed! by veeraiyah subbulakshmi )
Did you read them?
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John