John Thorkild Ellison
A Case Of Double Values
The love that dare not speak its name
Will cringe in nervousness and shame
While hypocrites pour scorn and blame
On the love that dare not speak its name.
'Good' people always will deride
The sinful thoughts which they've denied
Till criminals have wept and cried
In the face of so much Spiritual Pride.
John Thorkild Ellison's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Case Of Double Values by John Thorkild Ellison )
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart
- ages, Howard MacDougall