John Thorkild Ellison
A Case Of Double Values
The love that dare not speak its name
Will cringe in nervousness and shame
While hypocrites pour scorn and blame
On the love that dare not speak its name.
'Good' people always will deride
The sinful thoughts which they've denied
Till criminals have wept and cried
In the face of so much Spiritual Pride.
John Thorkild Ellison's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Case Of Double Values by John Thorkild Ellison )
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla