Terence G. Craddock
A Candle Lit Table
I prepared cooked
our evening meal served
it at a candle lit table
wine glasses glittered
like diamonds in sparkling
comfort lit light...
with eyes of love emotion
glowing we share spare time
each sacred day each night
Terence G. Craddock's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Split image from the poem 'Scattered Rose Red Petals' by Terence George Craddock.
Comments about this poem (A Candle Lit Table by Terence G. Craddock )
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster
- Never the end, Curtis Brown
- LOVE FOLDS, shannon strauss
- Shattered Heart, Curtis Brown