A Bumpy Night
He knows he has the power to control
Drawing you down the deepest hell hole
The day is done the sun rides low
A cry for help or mercy heard below.
Can you feel the surge of power
As your soul it does devour
An energy field all of it's own
My eyes turn upward to atone.
With strength and power I fasten my seatbelt
It was a bumpy night that I dwelt
Now I soar up above the earth
And dare to hope for rebirth.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Bumpy Night by Hazel Connelly )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Country, Nikola Vaptsarov
- In The Longhouse, Oneida Museum, Roberta Hill Whiteman
- A Song Of Man, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Pyre and him, Barisan Chatterjee
- I'uni Kwi Athi? Hiatho., Roberta Hill Whiteman
- A Letter, Nikola Vaptsarov
- A Duel, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Horses in Snow, Roberta Hill Whiteman
- Flood, gajanan mishra
- Audrey Hepburn (2nd version), Margaret Alice Second