A Bumpy Night
He knows he has the power to control
Drawing you down the deepest hell hole
The day is done the sun rides low
A cry for help or mercy heard below.
Can you feel the surge of power
As your soul it does devour
An energy field all of it's own
My eyes turn upward to atone.
With strength and power I fasten my seatbelt
It was a bumpy night that I dwelt
Now I soar up above the earth
And dare to hope for rebirth.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Bumpy Night by Hazel Connelly )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- rain night, Omobude Saint perry
- I Will Miss You (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- HEAVEN - IS WHAT I CANNOT REACH! الجنة ه.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Need An Excitement Pill, Ronald Chapman
- chicken curry, lee fones
- I Miss You, Ronald Chapman
- far gone, Omobude Saint perry
- venture blood, Omobude Saint perry
- I Met My One, Ronald Chapman
- to my trouble heart, Omobude Saint perry