'Lothario is very low,'
So all the doctors tell.
Nay, nay, not _so_-he will be, though,
If ever he get well.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Bulletin by Ambrose Bierce )
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall
- I was Dreaming, Oduro Bright Amoh
- puzzle, kkc bba