a broken heart always weeps..
Have you ever tasted my salted cheeks,
dune around my eyes is not adulterated,
as pure as the rocks that are licked by brutes,
which run miles to have their life providing shots,
the corners of my ears have the embankment,
of a chemical, that is necessary for the maintenance,
of your pressure, the sweat after the work out,
Marinated this body to taste the best,
What a life it is, when one not tasted the salt of the tear,
What a life it is, when one comfortable with tasting of it,
What a life it is, when another pair of eyes fail to see it,
What a life it is, when one derives happiness out of it.
veeraiyah subbulakshmi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (a broken heart always weeps.. by veeraiyah subbulakshmi )
Did you read them?
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver