The meaning of life is about making something out of nothing. Having no knowledge about things, is not the way. Being well informed, is often the best and only way to learn. Learning from mistakes helps in dealing with life. Be hopeful since it is the only way to actually survive. This is going to be my last post. I am taking a break for my exams. If anyone ever loved me please pray because it is do or die, for me.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Break by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- Nightmares With No End, Lilly Emery
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The source of our pains and our pains an.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Comfort Of Our Dreams, David Harris
- Intellectual Designs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- Knit in Infinity, Lisa Bertsch
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- the missing truth, asma writer
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard