Alon Calinao Dy
A Bravest Kid
Long time ago,
There was a singing contest
I volunteered myself to sing
I have done all my best
But the people started to laugh hard
And they shouted at me, 'boo, boo...'
It was the most embarrassing
Moment of my life.
Until now I still remember it
And it just makes me smile,
But at least,
I could say I'm the bravest kid
From that unforgettable experience.
Alon Calinao Dy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Bravest Kid by Alon Calinao Dy )
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner