One thought is perfect in the brain,
We see its blood in a special way,
Its blood is good, very special.
We swerve our blood through the vessels,
And the capillaries, dooming them
As they descend and make us maybe bleed.
The brain is surely housing a diamond,
Rich and hard, the diamond is best.
We swap and learn different thoughts.
Surely the brain works certain wonders,
Like the beating of the blood
And the thinking of our sons.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Brain by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Rain Cries Zeiden, Ghost Kitty
- Walk with a child, gajanan mishra
- leave something for reason, Manonton Dalan
- Dear Life! I'm not mad at you, Piyush Dey
- give me love in a ditch, as long as it's.., Mandolyn ...
- Haiku: 'Schrodinger's Cat' pontificates .., Brian Johnston
- Child - symbol of, gajanan mishra
- नोँ दागाबसै आयै, Bahadur Basumatary
- Eyes speak, hasmukh amathalal
- My First Laptop, Richard Flappa