A Box Of Rabbits
I found a box of rabbits
Near a big garbage can
I quickly picked it up
Then to my home I ran.
There were five hungry rabbits
All short and thin
I gave them some food
Then I started to grin.
I knew I couldn't keep them
So in a pet shop I gave them away
I was happy to help them
But I was sad they couldn't stay.
Kevin Quero's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Box Of Rabbits by Kevin Quero )
Did you read them?
- Paradox, Paula Glynn
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- September, Charles Hancock
- Once Summer Comes, Edgar Stevenson
- My Address, gajanan mishra
- With Dogs And Rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who Wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher