A bow to an arrow
Be a bow to your child, who’s an arrow.
Be to him a string in full tension
To shoot him in full swing with high speed.
Let him proceed where he takes himself.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A bow to an arrow by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
- Ode to the Busker, Tania Montgomery
- I have forgotten who I am, gajanan mishra
- Love is a liquid ~~~ 55, Mr. Nobody Nothing
- HE IS A MAN, Donald R Charon
- Dead Stone, ramesh rai
- Our Lives, Sandra Feldman
- All Mine, For Me, Donald R Charon
- To Someone Special On PoemHunter, Electric Lady
- love, jaquesha webb
- I Am A Feather, Richard Provencher
Poem of the Day
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 October 1875 - 1 December 1947)