Ramesh T A
A BOON NATURE IS FOR MAN!
Man has to learn great lessons from not books but Nature!
Education provides just the fundamentals and foundation,
Basing which he has to build world learning from Nature.
So, he has to go out of the portals of education to Nature!
Nature is everywhere and man is part of Nature forever!
If he enjoys animal pleasure or aesthetic pleasure or
If he intellectually explores truth or mystically enjoys bliss,
If he digs or builds using Earth, it is one and the same!
Nature is living scientific art man has to explore the truth
With his heart, mind and soul through woman, art, Nature!
Five elements of Nature like air, fire, water, land and space
Man is made up of and is everywhere he has to explore!
His exploration will help him how to transform himself to spirit
And mingle himself with the all pervading spirit of bliss in Nature!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A BOON NATURE IS FOR MAN! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Barbaric Veneer Layered History Of This .., Terence G. Craddock
- An Unreal World, Sandra Feldman
- Indifference Sows Consequences, Terence G. Craddock
- I am Instant, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Shake Loose my Skin, Angela Khristin Brown
- A World of Lies, Hebert Logerie
- Fenced In To Be Viewed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Eid 2014, mazHur Butt
- Going Mad, Is It Poetry
- My Tears Dry On Their Own, Mpho Tsakata