More than just a marriage you are to me
Always helping me through good times and bad,
The best friend I’ve ever had.
If I could,
I’d give you as much as you’ve given me.
We’ve always been close,
Now you moved because you had to.
I am grateful for the 17 years I’ve lived with you.
My family, my role model, my bother.
There is no replacement for another.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A bond by kaytee mancini )
- I Could Be Out In The Rain, Sharada Kuchibhotla
- Equations: Friend Or Enemy, Guess Who
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Love II, Naveed Khalid