A BLUE MOON... NOV 23RD,2012
A BLUE MOON... Nov 23rd,2012
How much time have I left between now and the time that I die?
How and when will I know for sure and when can I say goodbye?
If I could arrange the date and time of my death; that would be cool,
Unfortunately I can't, and they wont say why and treat me like a fool.
Because death-with-dignity is banned in this great land,
And our distant Ottawa aristocrats think this is grand,
They have it in Switzerland and Oregon and other places,
But they tell us; we can't have it, right to our faces.
And our politicians will not discuss it because they will never die,
Is this what they think or is this what they've been told; and why?
Someone somewhere should have an answer for this problem soon,
Why do we have to wait forever like waiting for a blue moon?
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A BLUE MOON... NOV 23RD,2012 by James Bredin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Reproductions Through Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Safest place, gajanan mishra
- To whom I am going, gajanan mishra
- In The Process Of Existence, Naveed Akram
- Thy presence, binod bastola
- My Maiden's Love Is Like A Cloud In June, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- दिल को हरदम dil ko hardam, hasmukh amathalal
- Ode To Envy, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- Time be quite, Filippo Stella
- Domestic goddess, Mark Heathcote