RoseAnn V. Shawiak
A Blossoming Rose
Racing into melodies, playing all the rhythms flowing
into my mind, taking me to avenues of being and recall.
A wonderful feeling and sensation, taking it all into
the deep passion I have within for poetry.
Lilting and elating, music enlivening my spirit and
elevating inner intellect.
Opening up like a blossoming rose to the world, holding
on to all the aromas and senses being formed.
Listening and watching everything around as it falls
here in photographic pictures on screens forever.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Blossoming Rose by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- I am so unfortunate, gajanan mishra
- Assign All Guilt, Margaret Alice Second
- Find everything, gajanan mishra
- Art Is My True Love, Rohit Sapra
- Give no title, hasmukh amathalal
- Pause, Don Tiedemann
- A pitcher of poison, gajanan mishra
- PM, Don Tiedemann
- Well Past Noon, Don Tiedemann
- Notes From An Amateur, Don Tiedemann
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)