RoseAnn V. Shawiak
A Blossoming Rose
Racing into melodies, playing all the rhythms flowing
into my mind, taking me to avenues of being and recall.
A wonderful feeling and sensation, taking it all into
the deep passion I have within for poetry.
Lilting and elating, music enlivening my spirit and
elevating inner intellect.
Opening up like a blossoming rose to the world, holding
on to all the aromas and senses being formed.
Listening and watching everything around as it falls
here in photographic pictures on screens forever.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Blossoming Rose by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Ring Out , Wild Bells, Alfred Lord Tennyson
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda