A Blood Red King
The king that bleeds when he cry's
The dog who wishes to fly.
I'm the person who works to love.
I'm the kind that could never hide in a cave.
The king can't look away from his dying men.
The dog must stay the evil man's loyal friend.
I can not die, I will not cuase a flood of tears.
I can not pry, I will not take peoples secrets away.
The king will die of deadly sickness.
The dog will die away from wickidness.
I'm the person who bleeds away peoples pain.
I'm the person who only cry's in the rain.
I am the Blood Red King.
Beating Tree's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Blood Red King by Beating Tree )
- Curse of the Burning Witch, David McLansky
- Kindly spare us, hasmukh amathalal
- " Change " it's our aspiration!, sisirachandra vaduge
- Women, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Desire, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- I Love You, Melika Gillard
- Firaq yar ko dagha..., Azhar Sabri
- Save Mother!, tolu ogundare
- சின்னச் சின்ன பையா வா!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Infinite journey., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- My Love Is Like To Ice, Edmund Spenser
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Cleanliness and Happiness, chandra thiagarajan
- Television, Roald Dahl
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
James Whitcomb Riley
(7 October 1849 - 22 July 1916)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
Kazi Nazrul Islam
(24 May 1899 - 29 August 1976)
- Christina Georgina Rossetti
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
(5 November 1850 - 30 October 1919)
Robert Louis Stevenson
George Gordon Byron
(22 January 1788 – 19 April 1824)
(13 July 1793 – 20 May 1864)
Sheldon Allan Silverstein
(September 25, 1930 – May 10, 1999)
Dr PJ Raj Kamal