A Blood Red King
The king that bleeds when he cry's
The dog who wishes to fly.
I'm the person who works to love.
I'm the kind that could never hide in a cave.
The king can't look away from his dying men.
The dog must stay the evil man's loyal friend.
I can not die, I will not cuase a flood of tears.
I can not pry, I will not take peoples secrets away.
The king will die of deadly sickness.
The dog will die away from wickidness.
I'm the person who bleeds away peoples pain.
I'm the person who only cry's in the rain.
I am the Blood Red King.
Beating Tree's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Blood Red King by Beating Tree )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Garage Sale Blues, Francie Lynch
- No Paper This Morning, Donal Mahoney
- Mister Chamberlain, Roy Blokker
- Brothers, Two..., Denis Martindale
- The One True God, Roy Blokker
- After the Summer, Somanathan Iyer
- The House I Bought?, Dr John Celes
- Resemblance, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- One Single Drop, Kaleb Falin
- Survivor's Guilt, Roy Blokker