Buyunde Acura Sylivester
A Blister of Fate
All is but the name,
You keep it for fame,
Am an observer! ,
But it's nice to be,
For the great it does to me,
Am a victim!
I curse you my stew,
I found you hard to chew,
Am a patient!
Oh, here we join,
To explore the groin,
Call us AN EXPERT!
Love is a blister of fate,
When it hurt then you hate,
So am a poet!
Buyunde Acura Sylivester's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Blister of Fate by Buyunde Acura Sylivester )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Nigeria I Hail Thee, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- Her Smile, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- ©Getting Over You, Bandile Matsenjwa
- Lost and Found (one f word at the end), Anthony Di'anno
- raining in scotland, ko the skipper
- THE BLACK MAN WITH A KNIFE, johnny case
- I don't know if I know me, Logan Fulk
- Frustration, courtney metcalf
- WE ARE HERE, Christina Sunrise
- Your love, Mark Heathcote