RoseAnn V. Shawiak
A Blink Of The Mind
Wordlessly collapsing against blank walls, images come
to life instantly in a blink of the mind.
Becoming the creative force of writing incessantly,
without any blocks or barriers to mar the way.
Totally engrossed, enraptured by the immensity of
creative thought, dallying daily in it's peaceful
Coming to life interiorly, blending with my spirit
in fountains of blossoming words, becoming what I see
in words and meanings, just for moments in time.
Allowing myself the freedom to exist and be, afraid
of nothing - fulfilling my inner spirit with
contemplative graces from God above.
Lying spiritually in His arms forever, using gifts
He has given me from the moment of conception.
Writing as I fulfill the purpose He has given me to
share with this world until I meet Him in the next.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Blink Of The Mind by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Please Remember, abigail sikwenda
- So near, yet so far..., Musical Ravi
- Shackled by Love, Maheshwer Peri
- Lackadaisical, Diane Hine
- Ghost City, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- The fine things in life, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Dead concern, hasmukh amathalal
- Your phallus is, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- rejection, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- All You Do Is Take, Lawrence S. Pertillar