RoseAnn V. Shawiak
A Blink Of The Mind
Wordlessly collapsing against blank walls, images
come to life instantly in a blink of the mind.
Becoming the creative force of writing incessantly,
without any blocks or barriers to mar the way.
Totally engrossed, enraptured by the immensity of
creative thought, dallying daily in it's peaceful
Coming to life interiorly, blending with my spirit
in fountains of blossoming words, becoming what I
see in words and meanings, for moments in time.
Allowing myself freedom to exist and be, afraid of
nothing, fulfilling inner spirits with contemplative
graces from God above.
Lying spiritually in His arms forever, using gifts
He has given me from the moment of conception.
Writing as I fulfill the purpose He has given me to
share with this world until I meet Him in the next.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Blink Of The Mind by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- रंजानाय फैगौ, Ronjoy Brahma
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
Poem of the Day
- It, Gilbert Ortega
- The Approach, Gilbert Ortega
- Mona Lisa Canvas, Gilbert Ortega
- Passion Play, Gilbert Ortega
- The Gatekeeper part 2 (In memory of Edga.., Gilbert Ortega
- AGAINST FORGETTING, George Dee Vuy
- The Gatekeeper part 1 (In memory of Edga.., Gilbert Ortega
- For Jennifer, Gilbert Ortega
- Gilded Thorns, Gilbert Ortega
- Journey of death, ramesh rai