RoseAnn V. Shawiak
A Blink Of The Mind
Wordlessly collapsing against blank walls, images
come to life instantly in a blink of the mind.
Becoming the creative force of writing incessantly,
without any blocks or barriers to mar the way.
Totally engrossed, enraptured by the immensity of
creative thought, dallying daily in it's peaceful
Coming to life interiorly, blending with my spirit
in fountains of blossoming words, becoming what I
see in words and meanings, for moments in time.
Allowing myself freedom to exist and be, afraid of
nothing, fulfilling inner spirits with contemplative
graces from God above.
Lying spiritually in His arms forever, using gifts
He has given me from the moment of conception.
Writing as I fulfill the purpose He has given me to
share with this world until I meet Him in the next.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Blink Of The Mind by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- DREAM TIME, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- ABOUT NOTHING, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- Humpty Dumpty, michael hagwood
- ELEGY FOR THE LIVING, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- guardian angel, Miss. Tanease Berry
- Queen of Hearts, Tania Montgomery
- hick-eww, Mandolyn ...
- child full of love, Miss. Tanease Berry
- ACTUAL SIZE, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- Temptation, Misty Wills
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Gray Room, Wallace Stevens
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(18 November 1939)