RoseAnn V. Shawiak
A Blessed Event
People jovially being a part of 'Toys for Tots', sponsored for the U.S. Marines.
A blessed event, meant to help those not so fortunate during the Christmas season.
Standing at attention, forming a genuine portrayal of what we are taking to our hearts and sponsoring for the good of others.
A pleasant party of exuberant joy, knowing our time is well-spent for the children.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Blessed Event by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath
- Meeting Room 13, Edward Kofi Louis
- Think and act, hasmukh amathalal
- Drought, Edward Kofi Louis
- And here we part, Nalini Chaturvedi