RoseAnn V. Shawiak
A Blessed Event
People jovially being a part of 'Toys for Tots', sponsored for the U.S. Marines.
A blessed event, meant to help those not so fortunate during the Christmas season.
Standing at attention, forming a genuine portrayal of what we are taking to our hearts and sponsoring for the good of others.
A pleasant party of exuberant joy, knowing our time is well-spent for the children.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Blessed Event by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Gently Moving, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Simple Pleasures, Michael McParland
- Silence, Michael McParland
- Watching Insight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Short Verse, Michael McParland
- Shiny Sharp Edge Brings Relief, Michael McParland
- Shattered Heart And Dreams, Michael McParland
- Sexuality, Michael McParland
- Set Yourself Free, Michael McParland
- 29, Pradip Chattopadhyay