RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Chirping, chattering, whining, yelling,
sitting up in a tree.
Seeing his black feathers amid the green
leaves of a tree.
Way up high so as not to be seen - his
voice carries - his presence is made
known by him.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Blackbird by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak