A Bittersweet Year of Travel, A Haiku Sequence
her harsh words pile up
along my spine
a raven's caw darkens
the autumn sky
overlaps with mine
under the starless sky
echoes of an old tale
listening to the sunshine
through the windows
between tree-lined streets
'Bruges in Spring'
a chair and I, a tourist
in the empty room
Musical Instrument Museum
in spring sunlight
summer in Brussels
Famous Beer Inspector
on their T-shirts
penetrating the moon
under and alone
Poet Other Poems
- A Bittersweet Year of Travel, A Haiku Se...
- A Day at the Festival: A Haiku Sequence
- A Day in Her Shadowy Life for the New Po...
- A Dead Man Writing
- A Dedication To You, The Reader
- A Drunken Poem
- A Gendai Haiku About War
- A Haiku about a Deceased Friend
- A Haiku about a Drunk Poet on New Year's...
- A Haiku about a monarch butterfly
- A Haiku about Afghanistan's First Female...
- A Haiku About Anne Frank House
- A Haiku About Dark Thoughts
- A Haiku about Double Love Suicide
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.