John Thorkild Ellison
A Bit of Advice to a Bit of a Stud
Are you dreaming of a new romance
Or is that a pistol in your pants?
Judging by the way you swagger
You'd think you have a RIGHT to shag her! !
She, of course, is far less willing
Unless she thinks she can make a killing,
Unless you're rich, in other words,
Which is typical of bloody birds! !
Unfortunately, you don't have a penny
So Sarah, Anne, Denise or Jenny
Will not be opening their door
Like any tart or little whore.
You'll have to offer something more
Than just a romp between the sheets
With a guy who prowls the city streets! !
John Thorkild Ellison's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Bit of Advice to a Bit of a Stud by John Thorkild Ellison )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Never, Never, Never Give Up!, Denis Martindale
- Deep Within, Lilly Emery
- State Of Terror, Naveed Akram
- صرخة ألم, Sossi Khachadourian
- chibok girls, ademola oluwabusayo
- Inaudible Words, Naveed Akram
- Russell's Loss, Paul Hartal
- Truth Lies - Kid's Stuff -howtobuilddefe.., sEaN nOrTh
- The Man I Met, Buxton Shippy
- The Penance Of Unguarded Selfishness., Bazi alis Subrata Ray