SIDNEY W. JOHNSTON
A BIRTHDAY POEM
Any birthday implies good times shared.
By the people who really cared,
All the tears and hardships they will endure.
Along the road of life, Just to give of self without
showing their troubles and strife.
To make a commitiment to keep on going,
No matter which way the wind is blowing.
Just to keep their love alive on matter what
every body seam's to say,
So remember you have only one birthday,
the are only the anniversary's of that day.
SIDNEY W. JOHNSTON's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A BIRTHDAY POEM by SIDNEY W. JOHNSTON )
- Paces, Neil Kennett
- ህድደን ዎርድስ - Hidden Words, Is It Poetry
- The blind man., richard harris
- Unbearably, Lilly Emery
- Across the courtyard, Jorge Rolon
- Why Must I Toil?, Monk E. Biz
- Stay Devoted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- AUTUMN BRIDE, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan