SIDNEY W. JOHNSTON
A BIRTHDAY POEM
Any birthday implies good times shared.
By the people who really cared,
All the tears and hardships they will endure.
Along the road of life, Just to give of self without
showing their troubles and strife.
To make a commitiment to keep on going,
No matter which way the wind is blowing.
Just to keep their love alive on matter what
every body seam's to say,
So remember you have only one birthday,
the are only the anniversary's of that day.
SIDNEY W. JOHNSTON's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A BIRTHDAY POEM by SIDNEY W. JOHNSTON )
- Always Yours, Michael McParland
- All rich, gajanan mishra
- ما كان ذنبي, قسطاكي الحمصي
- حديث النفس, قسطاكي الحمصي
- A fox in Leeds with unusual needs., Stephen Katona
- Concepts 27, Somanathan Iyer
- More Time, Babatunde Aremu
- The Daughter of the Earth - 30, gajanan mishra
- Last Farewell, Mark Nixon Legaspi
- Travel China Haiku - Chengdu spices, john tiong chunghoo
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)