A Bird's Song
Can you not hear how I sing for you?
I'm a melodious trilling bird.
From my throat that vibrates a warbling
I give to you my word.
I fly mid-air and find a limb
on a tree that's close to you.
I'm proud. I'm free and filled with love
and so I bill and coo.
And when I see you happy
and nature fills your day,
I'll sing my tiny heart out
before I fly away.
Edwina Reizer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Bird's Song by Edwina Reizer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Sound Advice, Edward Kofi Louis
- A WOMAN OF NO FREEDOM FOR CONSCIENCE, alexander opicho
- The Fountain Of Youth, Jim Yerman
- 'Golden-Boy', Edward Kofi Louis
- After The Rain, Ronald Chapman
- अराय सैथो, Bahadur Basumatary
- Having Premarital Sex, Edward Kofi Louis
- Vision of India, Laxman Rao
- Under The Big Oak Tree, Edward Kofi Louis
- As You Came Along, Edward Kofi Louis