A Bird's Song
Can you not hear how I sing for you?
I'm a melodious trilling bird.
From my throat that vibrates a warbling
I give to you my word.
I fly mid-air and find a limb
on a tree that's close to you.
I'm proud. I'm free and filled with love
and so I bill and coo.
And when I see you happy
and nature fills your day,
I'll sing my tiny heart out
before I fly away.
Edwina Reizer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Bird's Song by Edwina Reizer )
- Stay as unit, hasmukh amathalal
- I shall change, hasmukh amathalal
- Egg, Olufayo Ezekiel
- The grass, gajanan mishra
- But we are one, gajanan mishra
- You are my sweet lovely heart, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- I am the time, Aftab Alam
- The one who is blessed by the God is su.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal