A Bird In The Birdbath
A bird in the birdbath splashing around,
Failed to notice the cat, sneaking up on the ground.
Happily splashing in the little birdbath,
He became susceptible to the felines wrath.
Water splashed and feathers flew,
As the bird took off to the sky of blue.
Sadder and wiser he perched in the tree,
Staring down at the cat, that had made him flee.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Bird In The Birdbath by Juan Olivarez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Maiden's Love Is Like A Cloud In June, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- दिल को हरदम dil ko hardam, hasmukh amathalal
- Ode To Envy, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- Time be quite, Filippo Stella
- Domestic goddess, Mark Heathcote
- Blank Depression, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- The tears of human race, Great Emeritus
- Capsule Of Eternity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MY own fault, hasmukh amathalal
- on returning to my part time job-, Mandolyn ...