A BINGO HALL... DEC 5TH,2013
A BINGO HALL … DEC 5TH,2013
The Ottawa establishment has developed an attitude,
They are the establishment and they don’t need your gratitude,
And death-with-dignity is a provincial matter; so there!
And these many government scandals are not your affair.
Its hard to tell who did what and where and when and how much,
Ottawa aristocrat appointees are a complicated bunch,
A scandal a day with fingers pointed here and over there,
Remarks made about funds paid and no one seems to know where.
And this Senate scandal seems to be an ongoing affair,
By appointees who are there till they’re 75 and don’t care,
We should close the whole place down and turn it into a bingo hall,
A suggestion which the many appointees will try to stall.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A BINGO HALL... DEC 5TH,2013 by James Bredin )
- Going to persons who don't have generous.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- AM I A MOUTHPIECE?, M.D Dinesh Nair
- The Moon, Phil Soar
- They Got Tired لقد تعبوا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The first time, Cigeng Zhang
- THEY GOT TIRED, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis