A Big Tsunami Is Going To Come
Like great floods or Pretty rains, A big tsunami might come To scare us or To test us, but Are we ready to get it? A tsunami is not any word or A lovely thing, but It's a huge thing that lasts A few seconds or more To show us that inevitable death Which we never experienced before, Things happen in seconds or in A few seconds to sweep everyone and Everything anytime and anywhere, Where shall we go if a tsunami comes Suddenly to us? We all live in the same boat, so We will get the same fear! We all in great oblivion because We go in the opposite direction, so If a sudden tsunami comes, then It is a big one that will sweep everyone And everything, but are you scared?
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Big Tsunami Is Going To Come by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Mad Scientist Writing, Kyle Schlicher
- Right or Wrong, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- A Real Friend, Margaret Moran
- you're a vessel i want live on twelve mo.., Mandolyn ...
- Riff on Bruce's Post Card Love Affairs, David McLansky
- Eternal Thirst, Lora Colon
- When I look at you, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Formalities Not Necessary, Margaret Moran
- two women, Nassy Fesharaki
- I have seen everywhere, gajanan mishra