A Big Hi To Love
As a person I simply believe in caring
Although, in my life many mistakes I have made
However, even then my spirit feels that my heart is good.
My life has never been a joy ride, still my feelings only
believe in loving as senses of mine are totally aware of the outcomes of hate
Hate is the word, which is the first effort to kill love
Do not hate and please learn to accept the differences
Keep on caring, even though thinking about ones own self is important too
It does not mean that you are mean as long you care for the people truly dear to you
Say a ” BIG HI ” to love and a Bye to hate
Hatred destroys, whereas love creates and welcomes life into this beautiful world.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Big Hi To Love by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Beginning The Day, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Split Second, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It is no surprise, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Spiritual Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Saw Planets, Naveed Akram
- Saviour By The Road Side, Juwon Daniel
- went a walk, lee fones
- The Moon's Present Woe, cheryl davis miller
- Funeral, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mount Patsy Land, Richard Thripp