A Best Friend!
A best friend that really cares!
she knows all my secrets that I can share
she know when I need a helping hand.
she is the only one that really understand
When I need to cry
she will be by my side
If I am away!
She will call me day by day!
If I need her at all!
She'll be there to stand tall!
Anything I say will be heard!
She will listen word by word!
She is the one that cares!
And the one that’s there!
Pam Fraser's Other Poems
Read poems about / on: friend
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Best Friend! by Pam Fraser )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Rain, Neela Nath
- Somehow...Someway, Charles Hancock
- Truly Inspiring, Electric Lady
- Unrest Soul: Before Ebola Comes, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- मन साफ़ करता है।man saaf karta hai, hasmukh amathalal
- The Communists Recognize Only The Two, C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- I AM, hasmukh amathalal
- Tales Of A Wife: Yes I Do, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- television, smriti chhibber
- Grass, smriti chhibber