***A Beautiful Talent (Must Read) ***
We are well placed in the mighty arms
of the human spirits
To spell out the reason how to get the
We have a changed the dogma of the
pure religions and assets
A hungry lust to get all the
existing power churn our minds.
Selfless human flesh wandering the
quest of answers of all powers Sweat of
labor and hard blood rains do miracles
We are surrounded by the beautiful
demons of human ability too
We put the world at the edge of the
earth and we put our mind there.
Our own habits have a talent too gasp
the whole world into our fist
are lucky to get such an honour by the
We burned our passion to burn the
lights and candles
Yes, we are at our best to make the
world a worthy place to live.
We are talented, we make rumours and
We make surprises and we destruct our
We the mighty power, an honest
We have the potential to change the
world, only with the bare hands.......! ! ! !
Vishal Sharma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (***A Beautiful Talent (Must Read) *** by Vishal Sharma )
- This Is My Bungalow, This Is My Car, Thi.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- f' my life i hate this place, shannon strauss
- Pulmonary Hypertension, Strydar Enox
- Depths Unknown, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- English ‘hope', douglas scotney
- Looking for a new land, gajanan mishra
- Let Vishwakarma Be With, The Divine Mast.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- TWIRLING WANDS, shannon strauss
- Same As My Heart, Rose Lu ( Bing Hua )
- You are the Best!, Rachel Nichols