A Beautiful Novel
No, Is it a game of fate?
No, See; the arrow that hit the hat,
Here, for me-
All are known-
Wrapped with false happiness,
Sorrow groped, somewhere hid,
Achievements! false dignity,
Only sly! cry-
Tell me who don't need love?
Everybody is a lover
Yet love's boundaries un-measured
Everybody dyeing for the self,
Ah! Life for them-
'A beautiful novel'
Aftab Alam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Beautiful Novel by Aftab Alam )
Did you read them?
- Neon Sign, Richard Provencher
- The Sex Offender, Is It Poetry
- somebody buried glass in the middle of t.., gordon nosworthy
- How You..., abigail sikwenda
- In That Moment, abigail sikwenda
- My dance of seven veils, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Explosive True, sallam yassin
- If They Could Talk, Oh!, Luis Estable
- I DO NOT HAVE ANY WORD ليس عندي اية كلمة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Beaufort Docks, Kyle Schlicher