Bijay Kant Dubey
A Beautiful Life, You Are Destroying With Warfare
A beautiful life you are destroying it
In warfare and militancy,
Arms and ammunition,
Mortar fires, rockets and shells,
A beautiful life.
Think of in the aftermath of
The loss of lives and heavy casualties,
Just think it,
Who will serve the wounded?
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Beautiful Life, You Are Destroying With Warfare by Bijay Kant Dubey )
Did you read them?
- Time Flies, Tony Adah
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Stronghold: Macchu Picchu, Brandt Nightingale
- Friends, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Yes/No, Morgan Michaels
- Chibok Blues, Tony Adah
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt