Bijay Kant Dubey
A Beautiful Life, You Are Destroying With Warfare
A beautiful life you are destroying it
In warfare and militancy,
Arms and ammunition,
Mortar fires, rockets and shells,
A beautiful life.
Think of in the aftermath of
The loss of lives and heavy casualties,
Just think it,
Who will serve the wounded?
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Beautiful Life, You Are Destroying With Warfare by Bijay Kant Dubey )
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver