A Beautiful Feeling
Love is a beautiful feeling. Although, how it feels to be in love is very hard to express. Trying to be in love is done because without love life is worthless. When love is found then being with that person is the only thing which the heart desires to do. Nothing is ever perfect in love, it is never going to be a fairy tale. Still everyone loves, even though it hurts when the one we love never does become ours.
That is why I truly feel that something is very special about love. It is a feeling beautiful to be, even after pain and tears.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Beautiful Feeling by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- Mind's Heart, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Unrest Soul: Imperfection, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- OVER THE TOP, Donald R Charon
- Supernova, Herman Dexter
- Ho Hum, Michael McParland
- Backbone Of A Nation, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Vertigo, Nassy Fesharaki
- Worthy Expressions, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Flight Of Fairies, Nicholas Nikolov
- Goodnight Kiss, Nicholas Nikolov
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(22 March 1941 -)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)