RoseAnn V. Shawiak
A Beautiful Exercise
Beaten paths allow me to continue down echoes that I prefer.
Issuing forth from interior positions, allowing me to delve
into experiences of a lifetime.
Never turning away from hardship, facing it head on, the
only way it can be taken care of in this life.
Being honest and truthful in every detail of innermost
feelings and thoughts.
A beautiful exercise to practice throughout life.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Beautiful Exercise by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Hurricane Julie, Jeffrey Smith
- winter's advice, teresa sellers
- True Homies, Enoch Owusu Gyamfi
- antidisestablishmentarianism, Von Kimball Barney
- The answer is blowin' in the wind, Chenou Liu
- Distance, Mishka Allport
- Petals fall, Nassy Fesharaki
- Photo Thoughts, GRANT FRASER
- Make in India, gajanan mishra
- Respectable, Dean Meredith
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)